40 years quattro

audia4b5kev
聽Share

8 hours ago, audia4b5kev said:

Now that is a beauty. I do love the Quattro but my favorite Audi's are the high performance estates such as the s2, rs6 c5 etc. But also love the 80 (all body forms) and allroad.聽

looks like just joined eBay to and no feedback聽 聽hope not another !Removed! scammer聽聽

audi a4 b5 avant quattro 2.5 v6 diesel聽 聽 and anothe audi avant same but not quattro and audi tt quattro and another tt not quattro and my聽 聽bmw 320d聽

1 hour ago, audia4b5kev said:

audi a4 b5 avant quattro 2.5 v6 diesel聽 聽 and anothe audi avant same but not quattro and audi tt quattro and another tt not quattro and my聽 聽bmw 320d聽

Nice one. I've got a a6 c5 2.5tdi. you should lol at attending so e of the shows 馃檪

Cheers

Steve

8 hours ago, audia4b5kev said:

will do when this stuff over with聽聽

Nice one. We're hoping to attend Audi's in the park in August. Got a good number no if us so far. Have a look under the national events section 馃檪

Cheers

Steve

just put new belt on my avant a4 b5聽 聽 what a !Removed! every !Removed!聽 bolt聽 and bumper聽 聽 聽belt is on聽 just need front end fitted back on聽 聽ohhh to be 20 again聽 lol

4 hours ago, audia4b5kev said:

just put new belt on my avant a4 b5聽 聽 what a !Removed! every !Removed!聽 bolt聽 and bumper聽 聽 聽belt is on聽 just need front end fitted back on聽 聽ohhh to be 20 again聽 lol

Lol, same method as mine. It is a nightmare of a job! You'll be glad once it's done though 馃憤