S3 facelift for sale, RS4 2.9 wanted!

morning all, Just joined the club in my search for a 2017 or 2018 RS4 Avant - need to be fully loaded. Meanwhile I am selling my facelift S3 310 should anybody else be interested. If anyone can help either way please let me know! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S3-Sportback-S-Tronic-10-000-of-factory-options-low-road-tax-low-miles/274325840350?hash=item3fdf1821de:g:Gb8AAOSwjdFehi9J

Welcome to the forum Dominic, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

Good luck with the sale. What colour rs4 and interior combo are you after? 

Cheers

Steve

9 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum Dominic, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

Good luck with the sale. What colour rs4 and interior combo are you after? 

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, many thanks for your welcome! I’m looking for Misano red ideally, Navarra blue or black. Must have Lunar silver leather interior, pan roof and driver assistance tour package- I don’t want to lose these from my S3. Looking at p.x prices and trade values for the RS4 Avant it seems dealers can put as much as £10k across the car! There are some on auto trader but they seem very pricey - for example a 2 owner red 67-plate one is at £54500 when it has a trade in value of about £45k! I know this doesn’t allow for the extras but it’s funny that upon enquiring about p/x on my S3 apparently they don’t add anything to the valuation, but retail wise, oh they do! 

1 hour ago, Hendomem said:

Hi Steve, many thanks for your welcome! I’m looking for Misano red ideally, Navarra blue or black. Must have Lunar silver leather interior, pan roof and driver assistance tour package- I don’t want to lose these from my S3. Looking at p.x prices and trade values for the RS4 Avant it seems dealers can put as much as £10k across the car! There are some on auto trader but they seem very pricey - for example a 2 owner red 67-plate one is at £54500 when it has a trade in value of about £45k! I know this doesn’t allow for the extras but it’s funny that upon enquiring about p/x on my S3 apparently they don’t add anything to the valuation, but retail wise, oh they do! 

Extras certainly affect the value. Dealers just try and get as little as possible for px cars for better resale. Service history is what counts too as I'm sure you well know. 

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

HI I have a 2018 Audi RS4 in Black, fully loaded... it has only done 3.5K miles and has a Full Service history  

Here is the spec if your interested 

Engine Audi RS 4 Avant 2.9 TFSI quattro 450 PS tiptronic

Gear box: tiptronic

Exterior Mythos black, metallic

Interior  Silver Leather 

Options

Comfort and Sound Pack
Door mirrors (folding with auto-dimming and memory function)
Driver Assistance Pack – Tour
Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function for the driver's side Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack – multi-coloured
Head-up display
Inlays, Carbon
Panoramic glass sunroof
Privacy glass and front acoustic glazing
S Matrix LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic front and rear indicators RS Sport exhaust system Storage Pack
Tyre pressure monitoring display

Configuration date 25-Apr-2018 16:10