Oil catch can kit

BMAaudiTT2020

Hi guys I recently bought an oil catch can kit from cloud9customs for my 180bhp TT I’m just wondering if there’s much of a difference doing the job compared to doing it on the BAM engines because I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube and there’s not much help to do with the 180bhp engine .. hope someone on here can help cheers

Mechanically AMK and BAM are the same... VVT, no SAI, wideband lambda, EGT probe.... biggest change was APY to AMK... chances are Audi would have retained the AMK code if it hadn't decided to up the power to 225 so fitting it should be the same. 

also found this which might help:

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?3248273-***Oil-Catch-Can-DIY***#/topics/3248273

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/guide-how-to-fit-a-catch-can-and-simplify-the-pcv-system.118021/

cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve there helpful it’s just that on the ARY 180bhp engine there’s two nipples coming off underneath the intake manifold and I’m not sure what I do with the second one to the left I know the one to the right of dip stick I blank off but need advice on the one to the left because any video or tread I’m seen there all on BAM engines

I know Steve I should have taught it through before jumping out and buying the 180bhp should have really went for a BAM 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

im sure a bita modification will make it work or I could just run the van inline with the pcv system