Stolen headlights. Need 14pin to 10pin harness.

UnknownVirus

!Removed! thieves. Left my headlights in the front garden for 20 mins to find someones nicked them.

#$$$#holes . 

My cars a S8 D3 2007.

So, when a pair of brand new headlights for a very good price came along , I was chuffed. Came home to find the adapters were 10pin instead of 14pin. 

Totally Gutted!! When I  was starting to praise the €$$**$ for stealing them I get kicked in the balls again.

They are the DRL Bixenon AFS ones. 

Searching on the net, theres lots of 10pin to 14pin but not in reverse .

Would anyone happen to know where I could get these or even get them made. Kufatec do the 10 to 14pin.

Or if someone has the wiring diagrams to help me make a set that would also be awesome. As I can probably buy the connectors and try to make them myself. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated as I'm stuck. 

Cheers..

4 hours ago, UnknownVirus said:

!Removed! thieves. Left my headlights in the front garden for 20 mins to find someones nicked them.

#$$$#holes . 

My cars a S8 D3 2007.

So, when a pair of brand new headlights for a very good price came along , I was chuffed. Came home to find the adapters were 10pin instead of 14pin. 

Totally Gutted!! When I  was starting to praise the €$$**$ for stealing them I get kicked in the balls again.

They are the DRL Bixenon AFS ones. 

Searching on the net, theres lots of 10pin to 14pin but not in reverse .

Would anyone happen to know where I could get these or even get them made. Kufatec do the 10 to 14pin.

Or if someone has the wiring diagrams to help me make a set that would also be awesome. As I can probably buy the connectors and try to make them myself. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated as I'm stuck. 

Cheers..

Unbelievable. So sorry to hear this. Can't leave anything outside your own property anymore. Bet you they'll turn up on Facebook market place or eBay

This link might be useful:

https://cardiagn.com/2003-audi-a8-s8-d3-workshop-manuals-electrical-wiring-diagrams/

Have looked for a wiring diagram but without success.

Cheers

Steve