LIMP MODE PROBLEM

amycq

Hi, 

I have an Audi A4 sline 2006, 200bhp. I need some adivice with a problem. 

The Car goes into limp mode usually when accelerating or going up hills. I used a code reader and said there was a problem with fuel pressure regulator P2293, camshaft sensor and misfire.

I have changed: right camshaft position sensor bank 1, high pressure fuel pump, spark plugs, PCV valve and  fuel pressure sensor and coil pack 

It is still showing up with the same code fuel pressure regulator the other two problems have gone away. Just wondering if any one has any experience on what else it could be?  

• 1 year later...

My Audi A4 hade Limpmode P2293 and P0089 and I replaced hpfp,lpfp, sensors and fule filter but it did not help. Solution was get a identical replace ECU 60 Euro from internet and took out original ECU and turned it in to a company that cloned it for 200 euro. Bit hard getting out original ECU but video on YouTube worked. Hint that this is your problem is if fault code come instant after starting car after taking fault code away this can be your problem . 

if you only have p0089 check mass if it is dirty specialty if you have a sport air filter that issue my son hade on his Audi A4 Quattro and hard to clean so you might need to buy new one.