Limp mode

Help needed,dpf light has come on and about a week later no power. I actually thought the turbo had gone at first.car won't go above 40 and throttle body has been changed but made no difference. Any ideas??? And yes I'm a woman so simple terms would be good. Thanks in advance 馃槉

I'd be getting the DPF checked, cleaned etc聽

We're not sexist here 馃槈 you'd be surprised how many women know more than men! Most men pretend to understand!聽

I took it for a drive as advised hoping that it would clear itself but no such luck then this happened 馃檲馃檲 do you know what the cost would be getting it sorted by any chance 拢拢拢拢拢拢拢馃槶馃槶馃ぃ馃ぃ it's also been attached to a code reader and that's saying exceleration pedal ??聽

12 minutes ago, jacass84 said:

I took it for a drive as advised hoping that it would clear itself but no such luck then this happened 馃檲馃檲 do you know what the cost would be getting it sorted by any chance 拢拢拢拢拢拢拢馃槶馃槶馃ぃ馃ぃ it's also been attached to a code reader and that's saying exceleration pedal ??聽

Having a dog replaced will cost around 拢1000. If it's been attached to a code reader, what did the mechanic say?聽

Cheers

Steve

He's said to try new pedal first be alot cheaper than going ahead with new dpf I'm just panicking as I'm due back work Friday doubt I'll be able to sort the problem by then thanks so much for your help

Screenshot_20200523_223018_com.whatsapp.jpg

Give it ago. But my money's on the dpf being blocked. What kind of driving does the car do? Ideally it should get a good run in a motorway once a week to keep the dpf clear.聽

Cheers

Steve