Audi a3 8p1 front wheel chamber out

Mar4ix

Hi folks. I have noticed that my cars front left tires corner is bold. Wheel aligment is fine, passed test half year ago, even then already was signs of wering out, but tester let it through this time. Now after six months it does look bad. And i need to figure out why. So wheel aligment is fine, next is wheel chamber. Any way to adjust it? 

Before that started i have replaced shocks and coilovers, so that should be somehow related to it. 

Pictures attached. 

Any idea what to look for? 

39BF3D7A-EAE5-4083-A2AF-F6CCE5716361.jpeg

9F3D8F97-9BAF-4B99-92AF-CFEF641E4947.jpeg

77E3467C-B659-40B7-B038-5BC476DF9C03.jpeg

Maris. To wear the shoulder of the tyre like that either the suspension geometry is wrong or the tyre is rubbing on the wheel arch. I would get the tracking tested again as a first step. If that proves to be OK look for slack in other suspension joints.

PS. Do you have wheel stud extensions or non-standard wheels?

1 hour ago, cliffcoggin said:

Maris. To wear the shoulder of the tyre like that either the suspension geometry is wrong or the tyre is rubbing on the wheel arch. I would get the tracking tested again as a first step. If that proves to be OK look for slack in other suspension joints.

PS. Do you have wheel stud extensions or non-standard wheels?

Ok. Thanks for your answer. 

I think could one off two things... Could be both of them. 

Originally it is S-Line, with lower springs, one day i discovered, that both rear springs are broken, and befort car test , decided replace springs, and shock absorbers -all 4 corners. In the shop i asked springs off regular audi a3, hatchback, 5 door. I wanted car get higher,and more comfy ride. 

When installing springs, to compare to original s-line, new springs was 2 rings higher. After installing, suspension still stiff, but car is higher. Also dont like, that front is a bit higher than rear. 

I didnt released suspension bushes,so i assume it is still stiff ride because of that. Also i think i have done mistake (but not sure yet until i have strip front struts), i think  ive might installed springs or one spring upside down..  As that time i was in rush, and thought it doesnt really matter, but now after looking some etka diagrams, appearantly narrover end of spring should be in top. 

Regarding wheel aligment, that  time when i was replacing shock, discovered that tie rod worn, i've got it replaced, and after all new suspension in, i went to garage, for wheel aligment, and guys did it. On test we get wheel aligment tested also, and it went through with flying colors. But side of tyre goes bad. Probably will have to reassemble suspension and do abother wheel aligment. 

I reckon you have the culprit in the suspension changes, Maris. Naturally you'll have to put the springs the right way round and then get the toe-in (tracking) reset, but I'm not sure if that will be enough to stop the tyre wear. By that I mean that I don't know if spring changes also need track rods etc. to be different. That's a point you need more knowledgeable advice about than I can give.