engine mount and engine support bracket bolts

Iain Mcluckie

Hi,

New to the club, I will be changing the cam belt on my Audi Q3 2l diesel 2016, and would like to know where I can obtain replacement bolts for the engine mount and engine support bracket. Many thanks for any advice. 

Hello Iain,

These would be main dealer parts, but I wonder why you would want to replace them. 

You can try Audi Parts Direct at Cardiff (mail order). They are part of Mon Motors (were Cardiff Audi). Contact is Phil. They do genuine Audi parts at discount. 

Your cambelt kit (and water pump?). Wondered if you were using genuine dealer parts, and where you were buying the kit.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hallo Gareth,

Am a new audi owner and have just bought the car and is coming up to it's 5th birthday next August 2021 and am starting to think about timing belt and water pump change. On previous cars have had problems getting replacement bolts and tend to avoid main dealers but in this case I will try Cardiff, also with this car i will getting genuine dealer parts for timing kit and water pump. Many thanks for your advice much appreciated.

Regards,

Iain 

Thanks Iain,

You are unlikely to get the correct replacement bolts from any other source than a main dealer. Certainly worth trying Cardiff for your timing belt kits and water pump. Bought a couple of kits recently at discount, and delivered free to the door. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.