A7 S-Line Quattro Sat nav issues

Audi-novice

Hi to all, I’m new here and have owned my Audi for the past 12 months with no issues. I have recently had the rear brakes done and a service when the service light came on, I took it to my local garage who carried out the work and reset service light etc... this was about 2 weeks ago. I went to use my sat nav yesterday and it’s started acting funny telling me I was somewhere other than I was which was strange, so I thought nothing of it and used my phone to get to where I was going etc... so when I got home I decided to have play with it and started going through various menus then noticed other things that looked odd. Firstly I used to have the option to turn my drl’s on and off although it was greyed out and I couldn’t turn them on or off it was there. Now it’s not there at all, next the seatbelt chime does not sound when the seatbelt is not on which it did. I also noticed that my wing mirror glass does not move with the switch on the door but it used to, the mirrors aren’t electric but the glass still moved. I took it back to the garage and he said it’s nothing they had done so he put his diagnostic machine on but couldn’t really do anything with it but he gave me 2 codes which are

(03276 please check software management)

the other code is (03623 release code faulty)

I have looked online but I have no idea what they mean or how to fix them. 
the garage weren’t much help either and I’m thinking that when he has reset the service and the electronic brake that he has also done something to make the other stuff turn off or disappear as everything worked just fine before I had the work done, does anybody know what could of happened and if so how would I go about fixing my issues, I’m in Blackburn lancs and would welcome any suggestions or solutions on fixing my car or if anybody can recommend anybody to fix it for me. I have reset the mmi by pressing the 3 buttons that didn’t do it  I have reset the navigation settings to factory. That didn’t do it I’ve spent hours online looking for solutions but still to no avail. Can anybody here please help me? 
sorry for the essay but I have tried to describe my problems to best of my knowledge, and if you have read this far then thank you for taking the time to read my post