Steering Wheel Air Bag.

B7 man

Hello,

I’m looking for some information with regards to a air bag part number. I have purchased a flat bottom steering wheel that came out of an Audi A3 8P. I’m looking to fit it to an Audi A4 B7.

the question I have is can anyone advise the correct part number for an air bag to fit this steering wheel. I would greatly appreciate any information given.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Stuart.

7D22B696-701B-4CF5-8C8B-6D9DA3F53364.png

36FEAA21-5BBE-4743-AF89-688B431B33E8.png

Is anyone able to assist on this question as I’ve been searching for information online but their is so many part numbers and the air bags have slight differences it making it impossible for me to pinpoint the correct fitting airbag.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Stuart.

I've had the same problem when researching. My advice would be to speak to Audi parts department. If you give them the wheel part number, I'm sure they'll be able to give you the airbag number.

Cheers

Steve

Hello Steve.

What you state I have done and gave them the part number off the steering wheel. Just a case of waiting to see what information they come back with.

Again, thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Stuart.

Hello Steve.

I did get confirmation of a part number from the Parts Department. Audi were looking for over £900 through them. I’ve been checking on eBay but it seems to be a air bag that is not one that gets posted for sale.  I don’t know any of the U.K. based Audi Dismantlers so it’s going to be a good while until I manage to find one at a reasonable price.

Trust you are doing well.

Cheers,

Stuart.

15 hours ago, B7 man said:

Hello Steve.

I did get confirmation of a part number from the Parts Department. Audi were looking for over £900 through them. I’ve been checking on EBay but it seems to be a air bag that is not one that gets posted for sale.  I don’t know any of the U.K. based Audi Dismantlers so it’s going to be a good while until I manage to find one at a reasonable price.

Cheers,

Stuart.

Glad you've got the part number. It's sods law it's a rare airbag, I know that feeling when needing parts. Perseverance pays off 🙂 

I'm all good thank you, how are you keeping? 

Cheers

Steve

I am doing fine thank you. Was going to do some jobs on the car but the rain that on right now is due for the rest of the day.  Oh well. Will have to do something else.

On 7/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, B7 man said:

Hello Steve.

I did get confirmation of a part number from the Parts Department. Audi were looking for over £900 through them. I’ve been checking on EBay but it seems to be a air bag that is not one that gets posted for sale.  I don’t know any of the U.K. based Audi Dismantlers so it’s going to be a good while until I manage to find one at a reasonable price.

Cheers,

Stuart.

Hi

May be worth a try http://www.findapart.co.uk/

I have used them to source parts in the past and if you are lucky a number of breakers may get back to you.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Kayeabl78 said:

Hi

May be worth a try http://www.findapart.co.uk/

I have used them to source parts in the past and if you are lucky a number of breakers may get back to you.

Cheers

I will give them a try. As you say it’s luck of the draw if you get an answer back.