Audi A4 B6 1.9 Front upper suspension arms help please ( not pinch bolt )

Cornishdub

Hi, complete newbie to the site and just hoping for some help with a strange issue. Firstly, after hours of searching I can’t seem to find anyone who has the same problem as I’m getting, so seems rare. 
My cars has just had  a MeyleHD full suspension kit fitted, plus new coil overs. 
about 3 months after this my car failed mot on the front upper control arms, mainly the rear ones. They literally moved up and down a CM in the socket of the upright. So these were replaced for another pair of control arms, same thing happened 3 months later, passed mot when fitted but failed again inside 3 months. Loose in the ball joint socket. 
Note that the ball joints themselves have not failed, the arm itself is moving where the pinch bolt should have grabbed it. 

Has anyone had anything like this? Or any ideas on how to overcome without buying new uprights?... 

Any help would be greatly appreciated as everywhere I look I hit a dead end :/ 

Hi, thanks for the reply, 

just had a good look at that thread and there is the possibility that on the passenger side the pinch bolt wasn’t tightened with the suspension under compression... 

As for the MeyleHD, I’d just heard good things about them mainly & being upper end of price scale I assumed that they would do the trick, I think tbh the arms are good but incorrect fitting on one side may account for a lot of my issues. 

Will be fixing in 2 days with new ( cheeper arms due to budget ) and see if it hold ups, hopefully the same problem doesn’t rear it’s head again..