Wind noise driver's door

Omar A4 B9

I've been experiencing wind noise in the driver's door when driving from 60mph and over. It sounds like the window isn't quite shut but I have closed the window as far as it will go. All the door seals and weather strips look fine and so does the wing mirror. Has anyone else had this issue? 

Is the door shutting properly? I ask as on my a6 the door hinges fail due to age causing the door to not shut properly despite the car believing it is. And the only way you can tell it's not shut is by seeing the door slightly ajar. 

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve. I think I may have found the issue. A bit of the weatherstrip between the little black triangle on the drivers door and the door frame was squashed in and leaving a little gap. I pried it out and the wind noise has noticeably reduced, it's still there slightly but much better. I think I may have to replace the weatherstrip to get a perfect fit to eliminate the noise completely. Interestingly I think my previous owner may have had the same issue on the passenger side because I could see marks on the body work where someone has clearly tried to work on that bit of weatherstrip.