Problem...?

G999Amb

Hello & Good Morning to you all... 

I have a 2007 Audi S-Line 2.0 TDI SE. (Saloon) 

The car has recently been to the garage where there was a fault ongoing issue with the glow plugs blinking. dpf light also on.. garage said that the dpf pressure pipe was knackered and i had to order a new one £45.00 genuine audi that was fitted aswell as a brand new dpf also... both parts were fitted 04/08/2020 however I was told the garage couldn't this time remove the dpf light but before could some reason this time no luck.. but advised me to go round the corner and another business/ garage said they could remove this no problem.. So anyway same day I had to drive to london and back total of 200+ miles (motorway and dual) no problem going to london absolutely swimmingly well however once I got to heathrow airport the glow plug was on just as I was on the m25 shortly to come off at term 5. along with the engine management light & dpf light also on? 

Car was also in limp mode. 

Phoned RAC however they sent out a private company on RAC behalf who looked at the car with a cheap Konnwei OBD2 reader removed the engine management light and within maybe 2 minutes from arriving to then removing codes he was gone and said nothing I can do for you it is an audi garage matter 'cya' .... Great nice one cheers... 

So I had to limp mode all the way home from Heathrow Airport to Suffolk!. . . 

Any idea's ????? is it a Sensory problem or more to it like Forced Regen or other...?? 
Codes that popped up on my obd2 when I got home 
1) P0299 - Turbocharger / Supercharger Underboost 
2) P2002 - Diesel Particulate Filter Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1

I am no mechanic so if you can help or guide me through I would be most grateful!... I am currently off work sick so not a great deal of income either...... :-( 

• Like 1