Squeaky Window and Drivers Seat Handle

Spyhunter
聽Share

Hi,

I have just owned my first Audio after 16 other cars.聽 After waiting weeks for the sales garage to get a repair on it (wing mirror) I am now driving about in this sunny weather (It's a A3 Cabriolet, 2012)

I absolutely love it 馃檪

Just a few questions and whether they can be fixed by me or whether its easy to take to garage...

The first is I have a squeaky drivers window, is this is an easy fix?

Secondly I have a broken drivers side seat handle, you know the one to allow others into the back - well the garage didn't tell me about this and I'm not holding my breathe for them to get it fixed, so wondered whether this is an easy part to replace? (see images)聽 Or is it a new seat cost?

Lastly, does anyone know of any replacement head units, preferably with Sat Nav, MP3 CD Capability and USB Stick for a reasonable price.

I have the Symphony with iPod connector in the glove box and it would be nice聽to just change the iPod connector to USB but havent a clue how or how much?

Thanks in advance.

Car Seat1.jpg

Car Seat2.jpg

Hello Neil,

I wouldn鈥檛 be surprised if the broken release to access and particularly to get out of the back seat is an MOT failure, and I would question the trading seller鈥檚聽right to聽have allowed the car to proceed to a sale with this fault.

I would be taking advice on this.聽

Kind regards,

Gareth.聽