water leaks

Zabo

Hi 

My Audi Q7 leaks water both on the passengers side and the drivers side whenever the AC is used. Any ideas on what that could be?

• 2 weeks later...

How could it be normal for water to leaking into your car’s back seat floor area and both front passenger and drivers side flooring. I take it your car does the same ?

9 hours ago, Zabo said:

How could it be normal for water to leaking into your car’s back seat floor area and both front passenger and drivers side flooring. I take it your car does the same ?

Oh I apologise, I thought you meant the water leaks out from under the car when ac on. 

No your situation is not normal. Do you have a sunroof? If so I'd be checking the channels etc. 

It could also be caused by failing door seals. 

Or the water could be running front to back and in which case I'd be checking under the Skittles panel in the engine bay for any blocked drain holes. 

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve. I found the problem. The drain line was bent and water was backing back up into the system causing it to leak through the inside rather than falling on the outside. 
Many thanks

Dayne