RS4 braking gear

SunnyRS4

Hi. I have a b7 rs4 and it needs new discs and pads. I am struggling to get matching front and back discs. Euro car parts of have front brembo and rear pajid which are very expensive. I want to purchase something at main dealer standard at a reasonable price. Does anyone know of other brands that may suit? 

• 6 months later...

Brembo and Pagid are two perfectly good makes, and both supply manufacturers as OEM parts.  You can try TPS, or Demon Tweeks will be able to get you the discs you need at a decent price.  They got EBC to make me a set of grooved and drilled discs.  

Hello Summy, 

Many thanks for being in touch with the forum. 

Perhaps I can relate a tale which may help to put things into perspective for you:- 

When our humble A3 needed its first set of replacement pads, our daughter - who then owned the car- had a set of ‘quality motor factor’ pads fitted. Immediately the braking efficiency was considered to be seriously below par in comparison to the original Audi pads. She put up with them for a couple of months before replacing them with genuine Audi one. Salutary lesson! In fact I am just renewing them again, years later with Audi one. So, in my experience, I see no point in deviating. 
If price is the issue, then I would debate if ECP ( even with their discount codes!) are the cheapest opinion, like for like with their competitors. In fact, their subsidiary - Car Parts 4 Less - are often cheaper than them. If you want  genuine Vag at discount, then it would be worth trying Aberdeen Audi, or Audi Parts Direct, at Cardiff. 
Hope some of this helps. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.