Retro fitting cruise control & DIS (how to guide)

DIYDaly

Hi everyone Ive just retro fitted cruise control & DIS (driver information system) stalk to my 2006 B7 also did another lads from work last week.

Its was fairly easy to do and for the £40 I paid for a second hand squib / levers , well worth the money! 

Ive put this video together on how to fit the stalks and run through the coding using a snap on scanner (in expert mode)

Ive not gone into great detail explaining how I found the exact codes I needed to input but have put links to the rosstech site where the codes are explained a lot better , its fairly easy to get your head round once you have a quick read.. ive also put a link in the video description to a google drive file which again explains the procedures quite well. along as you can work out your correct codes you can follow my coding procedure but just entering the codes which suit your vehicle 🙂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 years later...

Hi guys,

I'm looking at fitting cruise to my B7 soon. What is the cheapest way to code it? A garage quoted £80 plus vat but if I can buy something for a similar price I'm happy to do that, on youtube the ODBeleven devices seem to be recommended, looks like I'd need the pro pack which comes with a years subscription. 

Cheers 😀