Audi a3 8v charge pipe upgrade and turbo muffler delete

Ryan_1596

Hi i am new member and new to the modification aspect of Car and I currently own and 63 plate audi a3 8v 2.0 TDI S line so far i have only changed the air box to a cone air flitter but have to car booked in for a custom full turbo back exhaust system with dpf, cat and egr delete and a remap and was wanting to find out if putting a upgrade charge pipe and turbo muffler delete would have any benefit once the car is remapped and also wanting to know of good websites to get after market parts for my audi also thank you. 

I think you're best doing all mechanical mods before doing a remap. It will help gain slightly better torque and bhp on top of the remap on its own. My advice would be to use a remapper with a dyno for best results. 

• 1 month later...

Save your cash and buy a RWD car. I own a A3 8v and doesn'tgive much joy driving. RWD merc jag or BMW. Previous car was a W204 owned for a long time. It was a great car to drive.  i regret selling but did due to impending CAZ's