Q7 mattress

Rhyddin

Hi all, First post on this forum, as only just moved from a 5 series to a 2017 Q7.

Prior to the BMW, I bought a new VW California Beach, which I ran for three years. The California was great fun and the option to pull up at the likes of Oulton Park with my son (wife and daughter not remotely interested) for the weekend and sleep in the van was fab.

Now I'm moving into this Q7, and I would still like to have weekends watching racing with my son, I was wondering if anyone has bought, or even made, a mattress for their Q7, to take advantage of all that space when all 5 rear seats are flat? I can see there are some on Amazon but very few are bespoke to the model and they look expensive. I have also seen some blinds to block out some light but eye masks are a little cheaper and easier to fit!

Odd topic, I accept, but any input is welcome!

Funnily enough this came up on the a6 c5 forum a while back. Might be worth you measuring conventional mattresses to see if any fit. I'm sure you'd find one as the q7 has a very large and flat boot area.