Comfort module

Limitless bodyworx

Hiya all hope your all good. 

Well I bought my first audi yesterday a 2.4 v6 cabb s line 2003. 

I actually only bought it to help someone out of a money situation. It's got rs4 alloys on it immaculate blue body with some kit on it. Nice miltek exhaust and the bose system although not up to my technology. And Limited to a Cd haha. it still sounds very punchy and crystal clear. 

However the comfort module has gone. Haven't they all with that crappy idea to fit uit under the carpet. Not the brightest bulb in. The pack who thought of that major idiotic idea.  also the battery light is flickering on the instrument cluster. So my thoughts are will it be?? A loose wire or needing a new alternator.. Not the battery a brand new heavy duty one with a green eye is on it.. 

So with this message are my requests to save a few quid..... 

What alternator will fit on this car apart from the right one. as we all know many alternators are the same. But we wont tell that to the customer and let him/her spend £200 on one with the  part number for my caralthough I could have bought the same alternator with a different part number for £50 and it would have done the same job. 

Also who repairs comfort modules cheap?. m no way paying £200 for a second hand circuit board.. I have to then pay to be coded.. I'll hard wire the windows into relays and buy an aftermarket central locking system and put the roof up and down manually before paying that.

Even if it costs more than £200.because of the principle point alone but also due to audi putting it where its located in the car, It should be a recall and the person who thought of it..   Took to the gates of hell and shot.. 

Cheers friends any help will be most most welcome 

The module number is of course the dear one as it had to be.. 

8H0 959 433 B

_20200920_230747.JPG