Remap

Bambam

Hi fellas I'm looking to remap my 13 plates a6 sline avant and was wondering what the gains where like overall? Is it worth doing? And what should I do in preparation for it ie full service get the dpf filler removed first ect? Can anyone help me please regards dan

Hi. I’m In Glasgow so not sure if this is of use to you But I just had my A6 S line remapped by Ignition in Coatbridge and I feel as if I have a new car. Massive improvement in bhp and torque. Fully recommend. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Jonathan again, 

Wondered if you are now also disappointed in the performance of your car, as well as it’s economy. To be considering spending more money on a vehicle you think you may have already paid a lot of money for, may not be the logical way forward, but.....

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Ha ha, hi!

Was just thinking if a remap is something looking at to improve the MPG but not increase perf etc, just to ensure it's working as the manufacturer intended. If remapping is the same as chipping it then yeah I'm not interested in that 🙂

Hi. I have to be honest delighted with the car after this was done. Has c class coupe AMG and the A6 didn’t come close to uplift /torque but now after Ignition have remapped it’s really great. Not noticed massive drain on fuel?