Which alloy wheels are standard on a 1993 Audi coupe b4

IHK 11

Hi my girlfriends got a 1993 Audi coupe 2.3e b4 5 cylinder 10 valve ng engine and i was just wondering if anybody knows which wheels are the originals for it. Ive got 2 types i think may be them but does anyone know for sure? Thanks Ian!

Screenshot_2020-10-10-17-56-43-1.png

Screenshot_2020-10-10-17-56-27-1.png

Hello Ian again,

If your main dealer fails to help you, then I would be resorting to checking eBay for an original brochure for the car. This brochure will answer your question. Always a nice addition to a collectible car’s portfolio. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi,

I haven't seen the ones in the lower photo fitted to any Audis, The one in the upper photo matches my 1995 Coupe V6.  By the way I had to scrap my V6 in the end and I have a stash of spares.  If you need anything just ask  - 01287 639437.  Regards  Clive 

Hi thanks for replying. The wheels you have on your v6 seem to be the wheels most people are saying are the originals. Once we get the car through the mot wel start searching. Its sad having to scrap your v6. Il let you know if we need any parts. Thanks Ian! 

scraped   v6   ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh      top ones      think bottom were erlyer bud