RUNNING BOARDS FOR Q5 2020 MODEL

MartinR

Hi all.

Just joined tonight as I am taking delivery of my first Audi at start of december ( Q5 black edition 2020).

When I bought the car at the main audi dealer I noticed it did not have running boards fitted. I want to have these on the car so I asked at the service counter for a costing to supply and fit.

Nearly died when he told me £1200 !.

Can any of you out there recommend an alternative? I want to keep the car as close to Audi standard as possible so I dont really want to fit a cheap set from China. Maybe someone out there already fitted a good quality (non OEM) set and they are really good?

Can anyone advise?

Cheers for any help youse can give me.

• 2 months later...

Try Direct 4x4 Derby, very good reviews, offer fitting as well, all for about £300.00.

But be aware, Audi told me it would void my warranty if I fitted a none Audi part, blackmail tactics, which will make a considerable difference when I change my car next time.

As a post script, I asked for front and rear mudflaps and was quoted £345, obscene, and ridiculous.

regards

Pete R