myAudi - Link vehicle

unknownDan

Hi there,

I have just received a Brand New Audi A3 Sportback and am loving it so far - I do have one niggle though, and hope it is something easily solved! 

I followed the setup and signed in using myAudi account and set myself up as a Key User etc. The only problem is on the app I get a 'Link vehicle' box saying that the 'Audi connect infotainment services are not yet linked to this vehicle. Please enter your myAudi address and your password in your vehicle's MMI.'

As far as I am aware, I have done this when setting up, so I am not sure why I am not getting the options to remotely set the AC and remotely lock/unlock the Vehicle?

It looks like I am linked to the vehicle as I can send destinations and get reads on whether it is locked/windows are open etc. 

Does anyone know how to link the infotainment services? I have tried factory resetting it, deleting and re-downloading the app to no avail. 

Hello Dan,

Many thanks for being in touch. 

A week or so ago, I would have suggested that the simple resolution would be to take a trip to you local/supplying? dealer, and get them to set it up for you. 

Quickest option now to due your lockdown:- you might have to attempt to do this via. someone at the main dealer talking you through the point from which you cannot proceed.

Kind regards,

Gareth.