Fault codes p0112 and p2463

Datko

Hi my partners car (audi a3 cabriolet 2010 2ltr) keeps going in limp mode, I've had the fault codes read and they are coming back with p0112 and p2463 I've had teraclean out and it shows the dpf isn't blocked. The car won't even go into a forced regen. I've also tried replacing the MAF sensor but with no luck, can anyone help? Thanks 

15 hours ago, Datko said:

Hi my partners car (audi a3 cabriolet 2010 2ltr) keeps going in limp mode, I've had the fault codes read and they are coming back with p0112 and p2463 I've had teraclean out and it shows the dpf isn't blocked. The car won't even go into a forced regen. I've also tried replacing the MAF sensor but with no luck, can anyone help? Thanks 

It might be worth removing the dpf to see what it's condition is. It might need replacing. 

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Allan Robert Smith said:

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem with my A3. So frustrating.

Did you manage to find the solution ?

Cheers

Allan

If he did find a solution he kept it secret from all of us, rather than sharing it with others in a similar position. It's an all too familiar, and typically discourteous, response from those seeking help here.