audi Coupe 1994 model V6

dutch guy

Dear All,

this car has been in storage for many years, fully conserved and protected.

the car is in Holland now but I intend to bring it back to the UK before christmas.

car has been abondsoned in Holland by its former owner and was due to be scapped (posted about that several years ago).

now getting new registration papers for the car and preparing it for sale.

well maintained Adi V6.

all old MOT issues were fixed, including new brakes and exhaust etc etc.

after storage, the car and engine was taken apart and rebuilt and all fluids and filters replaced. all bearings are good as car was off the ground during storage.

car has a lot of new parts on it but on the cosmetic side.... it needs a small bit of TLC. mainly the trimming need to be adjustred. also right hand door interieur needs fixing or replacing.

car is very powerfull and seems to be maintained by RIPSpeed. specs are definetly not standard.

looking for a buyer that knows these cars and can handle them and is able to fix the small repairs.

loads of data available to the interested person.

computer has been opened and seems to be modified. on the pics it is sytill out but now put back in on correct place and way.

for info, contact me via email at m.beerthuizen@gmail.com or whatsapp at 0031-6-288-47-131 

video of engine running.

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

good afternoon. yes it is. The issue for me is the british steering.... wrong side for holland and that causes some problems with insurance here.

if interested, my tel nr is in the advert. car can be send to the UK via ferry. already checked that.

car is in very good condition and as I can't get it on the road here, need to sell it in the UK.

thnx

Martijn.