Problem with sq7 `P15B700’

Eno

Hello all, first post on here. 

bought an sq7 not long ago, has about 70k miles on it. So one day the start stop stopped working. Take it for a check as i though might need a new batter but have the following error.  ‘ P15B700 ‘ `electrically driven compressor Electrical Malfunction’ 

car drives fine with now and then some rough idle on cold starts. Anyone know of this or any advice 

• 1 year later...

• 11 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 8:48 AM, Eno said:

Hello all, first post on here. 

bought an sq7 not long ago, has about 70k miles on it. So one day the start stop stopped working. Take it for a check as i though might need a new batter but have the following error.  ‘ P15B700 ‘ `electrically driven compressor Electrical Malfunction’ 

car drives fine with now and then some rough idle on cold starts. Anyone know of this or any advice 

Good evening, please advise how you've solved the issue. I've got the same one, so appreciate some advise.

18 hours ago, Erkan said:

Hi, I didn't understood the answer! Once more -  I've got mistake as attached and same stuff as in initial message of this topic. So I'm asking if it was solved somehow, as I don't authorised dealer to check. And what is strange - car drives fine, I don't see any mistakes on dashboard! Or maybe it's some issue I shouldn't bother. Please share your experience.

Screenshot_20230416_145033_OBDeleven VAG.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi, to those who still has the same issue. This mistake says that electric turbine isn't working at all. The only way is to change it. But you need to change for following part number 057145601E. Because old models of this turbine will damage soon too. In this part number with E at the end they solved issue with high current which caused the damage. And after exchange you have better acceleration at the very beginning. And its really noticeable. 

• Like 1