Audi RS4 V8

Steve123

I’ve put this post here rather than in the specific section devoted to the above model, because I am likely to get a less biased response,I hope.   I’m going to get rid of a few cars because of poor health ( I had a mild stroke two months ago ).  The ones under consideration are my Aston Martin DB9 Volante, Alfa Romeo Guilia Quatrofoglio, Alfa Romeo 156 GTA Sportwagon , Triumph Herald estate and my Audi as per above.   These are the cars that my wife doesn’t particularly like driving.  To keep a level playing field here, apart from the Herald and the Audi, all the others were bought new and have very low mileage.

In the overall scheme of things ( and please put Audi favouritism to one side ), what ones do you think are worth keeping, if any ?

Hi Steve

Sorry to hear about your health issues and hope you recover well.

My personal opinion is keep them all 🙂 
Seriously though, The Alfa 156 and Herald will only ever go up in value so I would be tempted to keep them and lots of fun to have at shows, etc.

The others, superb as they are, I would let them go if you don't use them much as they will still need maintaining and thats where the costs are (in my opinion).