A4 B9 Avant service

Pepper

Hi All.

New here...first post.

I'm off tomorrow to Audi main dealer for an engine service and the S-Tronic service 

Bought car at 46500 mls  3 months ago....(first Audi in a while...since my coupe in '86, and a 200 Quattro saloon  before that).

Now 53000 mls.....changing to long life service interval as I do above average mileage.

Searched local independents and was not much more cost to use Audi dealer...and quicker, so here we go !

Best wishes

Many thanks for being in touch David. 

I think you are making a wise move in opting for the Longlife service schedule since it seems you will be covering >25k miles a year. My stab at the service intervals would be that it’s likely to run to 9 months (generally c18k intervals).

What I would point out is that Audi are likely to recommend the replacements of certain wear items based on the ‘before next time they see it’ it will need doing, so you could find yourself say changing brake pads etc. before they come near to acceptable limits. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.