Dog Travel Crates

Trundle

Apologies if this subject has been covered before, I've gone through the folders and can't find this subject (Can't see wood for the tree's). I'm looking for the largest twin dog crate for my two Spaniels that I can fit in my Q5

I'd preferer one with "solid" sides and back so if (when) they shake debris doesn't go everywhere, been looking at the market place and the choice is huge, they all give you the dimensions but difficult in translating to boot space. I'll need the back seats in place so boot space only please.

Situation has changed at home and youngest daughter's car  no longer available to transport dogs, many thanks in advance

So didn't get any reply's to my original post so took a flyer and ordered TechStyleuk large double door (with partition) crate dimensions 104 W x 90 D x 69 H, crate duly arrived and I've assembled it.

Only one (somewhat large) problem.............it doesn't fit!!!!!!!   Believe it or not it's 15mm too !Removed! wide, side walls of boot stick out slightly jus behind back seats, so if anybody here wants an unused 2 dog crate and own's a Q7/8 please get in contact and we'll have a deal, cost me 80quid so  I'll accept 60 from a member   

• Sad 1