S3 8L For Sale

PhilC

I have decided to sell my S3 as I have my Mk2 Golf coming back form paint. The car has done 161K and the previous owner had it for over  10 years.

The bad points:

• Both front wigs corroded in the normal place however bolt on items available online.
  • Exhaust is blowing and is on Miltec de-cat however I have original cats that will come with car.
  • CV boots split however bottom ball joints and drive shafts are bolt on
  • Headlining is sagging in parts however is not damaged and I have the spray adhesive to re apply.
  • Plastic battery cover is missing, available online
  • OS lower grill is missing , again available online.
  • Surface rust on doors behind rubbing strips both sides.
  • Brakes and suspension parts rusty but will clean up, I have done the OSF which is shown in pics.

As for the rest of the car it is in excellent condition, I have just recommissioned the engine with a full service and had the sump off to check the pickup which is clear, refitted the sump with a new gasket. The car is on (admittedly cheep) coil-overs which are firm and the car drives fine, no warning lights. The previous owner had the engine re-mapped to 270 hp and it feels lively, clutch and brakes all fine, BOSE cassette player with ipod connection, full electric Recaros, xenons , both keys, owners pack.

For more info:

phil.cartwright1@btinternet.com

Phil

F1290109-B7B9-4D86-AB0C-E45F64F3468E.JPG

EEE3FF90-B853-4033-ABCB-3402B924AE0E.JPG

IMG_5485.jpg

AD895910-B38A-4120-B1D3-071BDAD69331.JPG

IMG_5954.jpg

EB2BB179-AC2C-4960-BB22-7178AA6EABD5.JPG