2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.9 TDI quattro Sport (130ps)

Brett

Hi all, 

I'm Brett, I'm new here and I have a question. 

I have had in my garage an 2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.9 TDI quattro Sport (130ps) for a couple of years. It's mechanically sound but needs a lot of TLC. Interior and Exterior needs a lot of work. My question is whether it's worth fixing up? I bought the car very cheap off my neighbour who moved abroad last minute and I used it for 6months as a daily runabout. It has roughly 220000 miles on it (mostly were motorway miles though) and a clutch and DMF changed (this wasn't cheap!!) about 2 months before putting in the garage. 

I'll be looking to get rid of it at some point but I think weighing it in would be a bit of a waste as I know it's still a great car and is pretty rare these days. The last MOT in 2018 only had 1 advisory of Rear coil spring corroded (2.4.C.1b). 

It definitely needs a new front grill as a lot of it is broken and possibly a complete new interior as previous owner was a dog trainer and is pretty messed up and would need a full extensive valet too.

If I was to get it fixed up, what sort of money could I expect to get for it?

I will put up some pics in due course. 

What's everyone's thoughts? Is it worth spending some time on or just get rid of it?