Stranhe nois when start engine

Eluan Cardoso

hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and I need help because here in Brazil mechanics don't know what the problem is and in the dealership the value is very act for just one diagnosis.

I have an AUDI A3 Sportback 2.0 FSI turbo year 2008, my car started with a noise after starting and disappeared, after disappearing the car is perfect and nothing unusual presents.
2 days ago this noise started to get stronger and the engine shuts down, I need 3 to 5 starts to get it to work.
the control chain was changed, the starter motor was checked and oil pressure was tested, there is no failure in the scanner, could someone help me?
remembering that with a cold engine in the first start of the day there is no noise, only in other starts due to the day

https://youtu.be/HiIU3MqIowo

https://youtu.be/aBszWGkyO88

Eluan.

There are so many things that could be causing your problem, such as low compression, fuel delivery faults, ECU faults, ignition faults etc, that I find it impossible to make any sensible suggestions from just a few seconds of audio. Sorry, but I see no alternative to professional help local to you. If the dealerships can not diagnose the problem why not try an independent mechanic. I realise you may not have the range of options that we have in England but there must be some good mechanics in a country the size of Brazil.