Does my 2017 A4 Allroad have heated seats?

The Mallones

Hi,
I purchased my second hand Audi A4 Allroad Quattro Sport (2017) earlier in the week. The advert stated that it has heated seats (and having looked at the report of what was included when it came from the factory - heated seats are listed). However, there isn't a button on the dash to turn them on. It's all pretty computer-y (and I must admit to being a bit of a luddite). Do I turn them on via that or am I missing a button OR have I been sold a car which mentioned heated seats in the advert but doesn't actually have them...  
Any clues would be gratefully received - I miss having a warm bum! 

Hi Amanda

If you look at the climate control console, if you have heated seats, it will look like this:

image.png.4838dd998d481e7d38a21bf9ec15d717.png

Note the seat icons either side of the rotary dials - if your car just has blanks, then I'm afraid you don't have heated seats.  Presumably you have leather seats?  Certainly on Sport models I've seen leather seats fitted as an option but without heating.

Hope this helps

Glen

Hi Amanda,

I have an Audi A4 Allroad B9 2017 with leather seats, they are heated.

the heated seat icons are  each side of the rotary dials, just  press the icon & the 

seat will heat up , to decrease the heat in stages just keep pressing the icon   (3 stages of heat)