New Audi A6 Owner

kingroon
聽Share

Hi there, thought I'd say Hello before I start posting questions and asking for help..!聽馃檪

I bought a '00 A6 SE Avant, with the 2.4L V6 and a Manual 'Box last week, and, whilst I may have bought for a [very] low price, was aware that it would need a bit of TLC and Work to bring it back to good.. In the few days I have owned it, I have really enjoyed driving it around [on essential journeys only, we are still in Lockdown after all] to the Vets, Supermarket and local Woods for a Walk..

Already tackling some of the minor jobs, I replaced the Rear Boot Door Gas Struts, have some new Rubber waiting to go on at the Weekend and have some new OEM Headlights to bolt in.

Unfortunately, the Clutch is on its way out [imminently] and having聽spoken to a local Garage, know that I am staring down the Barrel at a 拢1K Bill including the Flywheel replacement. Like I said, I knew some Work would need to be done.. But.. I intend to have the A6聽for a while, so consider it / have told myself it is an investment..!

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-30 at 14.26.21.jpeg

• 3 months later...

Welcome to the forum, lovely colour you gave there on your c5 鈽猴笍

The c5 is expensive to maintain but worth it. My advice is not to skimp on servicing and the car will see you right 鈽猴笍