A1 centre hub removal tool

Halmer14

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the late response Robert, but are we talking about the ‘bit of bent wire’ which forms a hook, to hook into the plastic wheel centre? 
If so, I see no reason why this shouldn’t be there together with the remainder of the kit. 
This should be available from the dealer.

Its worth giving this and the locking wheel nut a lick of yellow paint, so it’s easily visible when being used, and less likely to be left on the side of the road! 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

1 hour ago, Magnet said:

Apologies for the late response Robert, but are we talking about the ‘bit of bent wire’ which forms a hook, to hook into the plastic wheel centre? 
If so, I see no reason why this shouldn’t be there together with the remainder of the kit. 
This should be available from the dealer.

Its worth giving this and the locking wheel nut a lick of yellow paint, so it’s easily visible when being used, and less likely to be left on the side of the road! 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

My bad, I thought he was talking about the nut in the centre of the wheel hub.

You might be right Ryan. Difficult to say really - the original poster hasn’t returned to the forum since the day after he first joined. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.