DPF Regen/remove

Immi10

Hi, i have Audi A6 S line TDI ultra 2015 model, its giving P2456 error and when i checked the code its related to DPF, could anyone tell me how much DPF regen or removal costs and what is the best solution. Ill attach the pic of error.

Thank you

Screenshot_20210206_202939_us.nonda.zus.jpg

8 minutes ago, Immi10 said:

Здравейте, имам модел Audi A6 S line TDI ultra 2015, който дава грешка P2456 и когато проверих кода, свързан с DPF, някой може ли да ми каже колко струва регенерацията или премахването на DPF и кое е най-доброто решение. Ще приложа снимката на грешката.

Благодаря ти

Екранна снимка_20210206_202939_us.nonda.zus.jpgthe differential pressure sensor is replaceable

the differential pressure sensor is replaceable

Option. In my a8 working. If dpf full. Go on m25 or m1 .automat put on sport and hold 2000 .and work. Smell not nice but burn out all !Removed! from dpf .but be sure that you have system of byself cleaning 

3 minutes ago, Uldis said:

Option. In my a8 working. If dpf full. Go on m25 or m1 .automat put on sport and hold 2000 .and work. Smell not nice but burn out all !Removed! from dpf .but be sure that you have system of byself cleaning 

20min minimum like that