Car Shaking

adds26

I have had an issue with my car shaking on acceleration for a while, the car won't shake whilst just sitting t speed but as soon as acceleration is applied the shaking starts. Somedays are definatley worst than others, the car seems better when travelling uphill. I have had engine mounts checked and cv joints replaced, the tyres are all in good condition so I am litte confused what this could be. I have also had the flywheel replaced and this still hasn't improved. My car sometimes wheelspins which makes me wonder whether I have an issue with my ABS. 

Any ideas would be appreciated as I'm not up for paying any further garages to look at my car replace parts unesscary to still have the same problem 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Adam 

On top of that I have my key stuck in my ignition as the button won't come out whilst its in Park, the button pops out through all other gears but not in park so I am unable to release the key from ignition. The shaking started before the key issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue about 2 years back and turned out to be the duel mass flywheel was buggered and needed replacing. but if you say its been replaced could possibly be driveshafts or control arms. possibly