Dechroming

WISBEY02

Evening all, I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to get some advice on dechroming my 2017 A4 Avant. 

I've had 3 quotes, 2 priced at £380 and another at £450. As I've never looked into this work before, I'm unsure if these are reasonable quotes. 

I was wondering if anyone on here has had it done and what they paid for it?

I'm from Stoke-on-Trent but willing to travel around the midlands if it's a much better price.

Thanks in advance 

do it your self  bud  cover the chrome  in satin black     job  done    and  when  another new  fad  comes along  get the wire  wool  take  black   off   kev

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Anton8 said:

Hi Adam

I took all of the chrome badges off my A6 Avant and replaced them with gloss black ones. Looks stunning.

Tony

Cheers Tony, what about your grille, window trims and roof bars? Were they already black or have you kept them chrome? 

Hi Adam

Sorry, mine is a Black Edition so it didn't have any chrome trims. But, if you want to replace the badges I got mine from eBay, all good quality.

If you are interested I'll send you the links. The badges are fairly easy to remove, I'll explain if you want.

Tony