2005 (B7) A4 Avant S-line Quattro 2L TFSI CAT N (non-structural) for repair or parts. 拢550ono

Hi all,

My trusty A4 (Suzy) suffered a side impact from a van last spring聽and is now listed as a CAT N write-off. 馃槬
Most damage is to the NS rear door and wheel-arch/post (see photos). The outer edge of the NS front door is also slightly damaged (repairable) and both front wings are badly rusted. The car also needs a rear exhaust, rear spring(s)聽and new tyres!聽I ran the car (legally!) for about six months after the accident until the MOT expired last Autumn.聽
But apart from all that, the car is in very good mechanical condition; engine, gearbox and drivetrain are very sweet and smooth and the brakes have聽recently had new bits (pads/calipers). Timing belt was changed at 112K mls and gearbox and FWD axle oil renewed at 118K. Receipts for nearly all work and servicing available. Interior (cloth trim, photos on request) is in good condition for age. I got聽a quality two聽bar fitted (2016) but the aero roof bars and bike racks in the pics are not included in sale.聽
I really like the car and have seriously considered getting her fixed up and聽on the road again. A reputable local car body repair shop quoted 拢1,600-拢1,800 to sort聽the accident damage and wings聽but I recon聽a further 拢500-拢700 might be needed for exhaust (there pricey!)聽tyres and alloys re-finish etc. But I am now retired and since I have two other聽cars, one of them has to go . . . . As most of you will know聽S-line Avant A4 Quattro's, even of this age,聽are a joy to own and drive. Seems the B7's are now getting quiet rare?聽I'd rather Suzy聽was bought for spares or repair than be scrapped, but I have already been given聽a 'fair'聽offer from Copart who will pick it up next Tuesday (30.03.21) if it's not sold before then. Currently no MOT.聽CAT N vehicles are not structurally damaged, and I believe the聽car could technically pass an MOT test聽with聽the聽bodywork as it is.聽

Thanks for reading!

Jim

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

...... forgot to include contact details in case anyone wants to get in touch about my A4 directly;

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 Mob 07712493532聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 email j.stevenson298@btinternet.com

Thanks,

Jim聽

tiz just a scratch聽 that聽 聽am聽 scint聽 at聽 min聽 or聽 be in my collection聽 聽kev聽