VW Emissions Claim...

Bob Clark

Hi folks, am new to this site, & would like some advice. Anyone else had good/bad experience of working with 'LGWP Law - Clean Air Claims', please...? Am getting into signing some heavy legal stuff, & don't want to get embroiled, if not kosher... 

Thanks, in advance - Bob

1 hour ago, Bob Clark said:

Hi folks, am new to this site, & would like some advice. Anyone else had good/bad experience of working with 'LGWP Law - Clean Air Claims', please...? Am getting into signing some heavy legal stuff, & don't want to get embroiled, if not kosher... 

Thanks, in advance - Bob

Hi Bob, there is nothing much wrong with most of these claims companies but they always forget to tell the client that they will be relieving them of at least thirty percent of whatever they recover, they all come under the sub heading of Band Wagon Parasites you don't think they really care about the environment, to the contrary their only real concern is money.

The question you have to ask yourself is are you happy with your car, has it been reliable?, my neighbour went through this process with his Passat and when done he got a voucher for retrofit software from VAG so he had it done, after which the thing was gutless and bad to drive he got rid of it and used the two grand he got back to buy a Nissan Juke which has given him holy hell ever since, I am always amazed how people suddenly develop a strong social conscience when the word money is added to the equation, the thing to consider as well is once reprogrammed do you honestly think VOSA will reduce the VED on the car.

Steve.

1 hour ago, Bob Clark said:

Thanks, in advance - Bob

that  toyota  bob clark   ??   kev

4 minutes ago, Bob Clark said:

Thanks for your insights, Steve... Food for thought! Cheers. 

No worries but if you are convinced you should be doing this I would scout a few of the other companies to find out who is offering the cheapest fee rate, sorry I don't try to order an individual to change their views as whatever they decide its their prerogative and their right to choose. 🙂 

Steve.

• Like 1