Rear Parking Sensor Problem

ZEE-A6

Hi guys, been scratching my head with this one..

My rear parking sensors haven’t been working for a while now so I thought I’d finally get it done after being lazy. 
Got my mechanic to check which one and the computer said rear left.
I Ordered one from eBay already painted in black for my car and we fitted it today.. It hasn’t made a difference 🙄

We even cleared the faults but still no luck, when I put it in reverse it shows on my media screen that the front is working perfect but the rear has a P and a / sign over it and it gives a 5 second long beep. Anyone and anything can go behind the car and they won’t work at all.

Does anyone have any ideas as it’s really annoying me now

Thanks

Zee

Black Audi A6 2015 Ultra (Facelift)

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
On 4/15/2021 at 5:44 PM, ZEE-A6 said:

Hi guys, been scratching my head with this one..

My rear parking sensors haven’t been working for a while now so I thought I’d finally get it done after being lazy. 
Got my mechanic to check which one and the computer said rear left.
I Ordered one from eBay already painted in black for my car and we fitted it today.. It hasn’t made a difference 🙄

We even cleared the faults but still no luck, when I put it in reverse it shows on my media screen that the front is working perfect but the rear has a P and a / sign over it and it gives a 5 second long beep. Anyone and anything can go behind the car and they won’t work at all.

Does anyone have any ideas as it’s really annoying me now

Thanks

Zee

Black Audi A6 2015 Ultra (Facelift)

I had same problem with same car and local Indy garage tracked it down to a rusted wire connection. He cleaned the connection and it worked.