Haynes manual diagnostics questions

Rubregis42

Hi all I've recently swapped my corsa for my freinds audi so that his son can learn to drive its a 2006 a4 estate few dents etc which I'll sort out however drivers. window doesnt work so i need to strip the door down to have a peek and after the engine is warm it wont start straight away Ive heard it could be the maf sensor so 2 things i ask one i cant seem to find the right haynes manual and whats the best economic diagnostic reader so i can clear codes etc thanks i cant seem to upload a photo sorry

5 hours ago, Rubregis42 said:

Hi all I've recently swapped my corsa for my freinds audi so that his son can learn to drive its a 2006 a4 estate few dents etc which I'll sort out however drivers. window doesnt work so i need to strip the door down to have a peek and after the engine is warm it wont start straight away Ive heard it could be the maf sensor so 2 things i ask one i cant seem to find the right haynes manual and whats the best economic diagnostic reader so i can clear codes etc thanks i cant seem to upload a photo sorry

Hi, OBD Eleven for the diagnostic and try youtube for any repair info, Haynes probably haven't got round to that one yet.

Steve.