10 digit number on key

Matty1874

Hi all - new member 1st time owner of an Audi. 

Was going to try and set up my Audi app.  It was going well until it asked me for a 10 digit number on the key. 
Something about a scratch off bit?

Bought from 3rd part dealer - no scratch off bit. 
Is there any where on the key I can find it (can see a few random numbers)?

Also will this even work, there is also no SD card - I was told this from start and I just use Apple CarPlay. 

Any help would be great !

Mattie

I too have recently purchased an A4 ( 1.4 Sport 2018) from an Approved Audi dealer, so have just been through the "setting up" processes. I had 2 sets of keys, one of which had a white/clear plastic tag approx 70mm long attached, the  tag contained the key number and a silver "scratch off" label. When I scratched the label there was a 10 Alpha character code eg ABCDE FGHIJ . I used this code and was able to set up. Worth phoning up a local Audi dealer to see if can assist ?

Whilst on - a question for you, have you managed to "Display tyre pressures" ? I have set the tyre pressures, on a cold morning but according to the manual the car has to be moving to view the pressures, I can get to the "Tyre Pressure Loss"  screen then the next message is Cannot view whilst moving. !!

Hope this helps

Trevor