Hard wiring Nextbase dash cam

Cruicky2

I wish to hardwired my dash cam to be permanently live, so the parking camera is active.
Can I plug the power into a permanent live empty fuse space in the fusebox. I'm looking at slot 30 that in the book states Infotainment.

But as I say the slot is currently empty of a fuse and I believe not connected to anything, though with my tester it shows there to be battery power whether  ignition is on or off.

I don't want to fuse my Infotainment system!

There are 3 fuses that are identified as Infotainment and are permanently live but they are obviously connected to the Infotainment system as there is a fuse in each of them. I think if I were to take out one of those, cutting power to the system I would cause problems and muck up the system.

Any help appreciated.

Hi just jocky on to any fuse that is lower than 10amps and is ignition powered I did my one on the spare fuse station in the green boxed bit in the fuse box on the right of the steering wheel.

Steve.

Thanks, I bit the bullet this afternoon and found an empty but permanently live socket in the fuse box. It states it is for the the towbar electrics and there isn't one fitted. It seems to be working, charging while the ignition is off.

I haven't got a green box in my fuse box!
Thanks again.