Meet up with the JEC

Steve Q

Was speaking to a committee member of the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club (Leicester branch) and he's invited us as a club to bring our cars to one of their monthly meetings which happens every third Tuesday of the month at Beadles Lake golf Club, once restrictions are lifted. 

Might be a good way for us to all meet up, grab a beer abd have a knatter about cars. 

Let me know if any of you bare interested. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 8:49 AM, Trevor said:

Beer and talking about cars....well I'm not sure really 🙂 
Sounds like the perfect combination

Should be a good laugh. If I do t take the Audi, then I can just take my wife's Jag 😉

• Like 1

I would drive up for a chat and a drink but I am London based so a long journey for me.😏

Steve - do you have any idea of what of the day they meet up? If it is the evening then I could still drive up as I am able to finish work early. 😏

2 hours ago, Obasa said:

Steve - do you have any idea of what of the day they meet up? If it is the evening then I could still drive up as I am able to finish work early. 😏

Apologies only just seen your messages. It's 3rd Tuesday of the month at Beadles Lake golf club. 

I'm going to speak to John the committee member to find out if they're meeting on the 20th may. I know they meet at 7pm. 

Steve,

No problem and thank you for the information and I wait for more confirmation on whether they are going to meet on 20th May. I thought it would be around 7pm

3 minutes ago, Obasa said:

Steve,

No problem and thank you for the information and I wait for more confirmation on whether they are going to meet on 20th May. I thought it would be around 7pm

I've messaged John, a d currently waiting a reply. I'll let you know the outcome ☺️

Had a response, it is t going to be this 🌄 nth as they've had low numbers agreeing to meet up. Suspected die to covid as a lot of their members are older generation. I've asked John to keep me posted ☺️

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Had a response, it is t going to be this 🌄 nth as they've had low numbers agreeing to meet up. Suspected die to covid as a lot of their members are older generation. I've asked John to keep me posted ☺️

Steve - thank you for finding out the situation and let hope they can ressurect the meet in the near future. Of course they would most definitely be the older generation given that it is Jaguar cars 😏

5 minutes ago, Obasa said:

Steve - thank you for finding out the situation and let hope they can ressurect the meet in the near future. Of course they would most definitely be the older generation given that it is Jaguar cars 😏

Yea fingers crossed 🤞 would be be a great meet up. John said he'd keep me posted. 

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Yea fingers crossed 🤞 would be be a great meet up. John said he'd keep me posted. 

Excellent 👍