New Member - Calipers and Apple CarPlay

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to join the Audi squad and am collecting my used A3 S Line Black Edition 1.4 TFSI a week on Monday. As with anyone buying a car, I’m currently obsessed with any little upgrades I can make but am someone who definitely likes the factory look as opposed to aftermarket.

Therefore two quick questions! Has anyone painted their brake calipers or got caliper covers? I’m getting the car in Daytona Grey and think a little bit of colour will look great but want it to look as factory as possible. Also I’m really not handy even if it is the case of just removing a wheel for covers.

Finally my car is a 66 plate and is the facelift 8V but am not sure whether it comes with CarPlay or not? Any ideas?

Cheers in advance!

Terence

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch ☺️ 

Take a look under the modification section as you'll find a step by step guide to painting calipers that I did 👍 also if it hasnt got apple car play I think you'd be looking at £650 approx to have it fitted. 

Cheers

Steve

Hi Terence.

My Daytona Grey A6 Black Edition looks great with black badges. Set would be around £30 from eBay. Replacing is fairly straight forward. Would talk you through it should you wanted to do it.

Tony