Wanted A4 B5 2.8 quattro

20 hours ago, Jacques said:

Hello,

I am on the lookout for an B5 A4 2.8 quattro is anyone selling one? Or know of someone?

many thanks

So glad to see you back Jacques 🙂 good luck with your search 👍 I'll keep an eye out. You wanting a saloon I'm guessing? And auto.or manual? Oh and what's the budget? 

There's one on autotrader currently 👍

Hi Steve 

good to hear from you,

im looking for a saloon and manual ideally for around the 1.5 to 2 k mark which I think is realistic as they’re going up in value now. I’m up for a challenge and don’t mind doing some work to get it up a good standard as I am now a merc tech and desperately want to get back on the Audi’s. I’ve been doing some work on the family A6 C5 and now would like an Audi myself for the weekends and being familiar with the 2.8 engine helps a lot.

will jump on to auto trader and have a look.

thanks👍🏻👍🏻

1 hour ago, Jacques said:

Hi Steve 

good to hear from you,

im looking for a saloon and manual ideally for around the 1.5 to 2 k mark which I think is realistic as they’re going up in value now. I’m up for a challenge and don’t mind doing some work to get it up a good standard as I am now a merc tech and desperately want to get back on the Audi’s. I’ve been doing some work on the family A6 C5 and now would like an Audi myself for the weekends and being familiar with the 2.8 engine helps a lot.

thanks👍🏻👍🏻

Thought as much. The autotrader one looks perfect for you 🙂 how is your family c5 going? 

Let me know what you think, it's green. 

Screenshot_20210517-204345.png

Screenshot_20210517-204400.png

Screenshot_20210517-204328.png

Screenshot_20210517-204337.png

21 hours ago, Jacques said:

Hi Steve 

good to hear from you,

thanks👍🏻👍🏻

What did you think of the one on autotrader buddy? 

lol  just  bought a  30 quattro v6   b6      broke timing chain      and   a a6 b7 avant      my b5  getting  sorted out 

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 10:25 AM, Steve Q said:

So glad to see you back Jacques 🙂 good luck with your search 👍 I'll keep an eye out. You wanting a saloon I'm guessing? And auto.or manual? Oh and what's the budget? 

There's one on autotrader currently 👍

Edited by Big T

• 4 weeks later...