Newbie here with 2 x SQ7s!

Hi everyone,

Here's some pics of my current "fleet". Me and my other half tend to have the same cars these days as our daily drivers to make life more simple!!

Started audi life with a 3.2V6 A3 2005 auto and absolutely loved it! From there moved on to an RS5 and then SQ5 Diesel and now my wonderful SQ7 Vorsprung MY20 in matador red as pictured.

One question I have - I've heard of a throttle response problem with newer audis that IS fixable by dealers who understand what it is- other dealers would rather turn a blind eye like mine... as I have two sq7s I can feel the difference in throttle lag instantly from changing one car to the other!

Has anybody had this and had it fixed? Any ideas? Both cars are incredible but the MY17 car is noticeabley quicker to react to throttle input even at 10mph off the line.

AARON

IMG_20201119_095608_136.jpg

IMG_20201119_095625_305.jpg

20200928_153034.jpg

Welcome to the forum Aaron, you'll find the members on here are friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

lovely looking SQ7s, particularly live the red one 👍

My advice would be to try another Audi dealer if possible. 

I'm up Durham / Newcastle way. Love rsq8 also, I did look at those but went for the 7 seats as a deal clincher! Since the remap it's properly quick and satisfies my urges during normal driving. F12 Berlinetta is in my crosshairs for October to go in the toy department! 

Give DMS a call. They give a 3yr warranty and unlimited callouts to remove the map if you need warranty work and put it back on after. Mine is only 5 months old but it was 100% worth it.