VIBRATION AT 65-75MPH

Magoo

Hi All

totally new to this and not a petrol head so advice or experiences would be appreciated.

I bought a A4 Quattro 62 plate through lockdown. As per a previous post on an A3 the test drive at low speed was fine but when I then started taking it on the motorway a vibration developed at acceleration between 65-75mph (once the engine had warmed up). When I took my foot off the accelerator the vibration stopped but as soon as I accelerated the vibration returns.

So far I have had the tyres aligned, Engine Mounts and gearbox mounts replaced and also the Propshaft joint regreased. (apparently a problem on BMW Z4 previously)

First day out the garage and not a problem but day 2 and the vibration is back!!!

Any ideas would be gladly received,

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Magoo said:

Hi All

totally new to this and not a petrol head so advice or experiences would be appreciated.

I bought a A4 Quattro 62 plate through lockdown. As per a previous post on an A3 the test drive at low speed was fine but when I then started taking it on the motorway a vibration developed at acceleration between 65-75mph (once the engine had warmed up). When I took my foot off the accelerator the vibration stopped but as soon as I accelerated the vibration returns.

So far I have had the tyres aligned, Engine Mounts and gearbox mounts replaced and also the Propshaft joint regreased. (apparently a problem on BMW Z4 previously)

Should of said 77k on the clock

First day out the garage and not a problem but day 2 and the vibration is back!!!

Any ideas would be gladly received,

Cheers

Sorry should of said 77k on the clock